(Italiano) Scopri di più
PWM600MH – perimeter wire machine
Light, self-propelled, precise, hosts all types of wires
INSTALL WIRE FROM ALL ROBOT MANUFACTURERS!
- The PWM600MH is equipped with stepped centering hubs, plastic spacers and rubber damper in order to uncoil wire smoothly from most reel types up to 800 meters..
- Speed: 15 m / min.
- Wire depth: 4 / 6 cm
- Can bury up to 600 meters of wire per hour.
- Easy to carry with its small size and light weight.
- Comfortable working position with ergonomic pivoting handle.
- Its low-prole design and offset handle pivoting 30 degrees to the right allow work along wide hedges, shrubs and under low branches.
- Gets closer to edges with its o-centered cutting blade and the edge distance guide adjustable from 15 cm to 45 cm.
- Turns sharp corners with its small turning radius.
- Self-Propelled: considerably decreases operator effort.
- With heavy duty solid carbide blade, AS STANDARD!
|Engine:||Honda GXH-50, 2.1 cv, 4-stoke, with hours counter as standard|
|Wire depth:||4-6 cm|
|Tires:||4.10" x 10"|
|Dimensions:||56 cm x 46 cm x 125 cm|
|Packaging:||62 cm x 62 cm x 48 cm - 39 kg|
|Engine warranty:||Honda International Warranty|