fast, combined, modular preparer
This machinery is suitable for preparing the bed for sowing, in a single pass and also in the presence of crop residues. It guarantees high forward speeds, minimal wear and low consumption.
Mounted, semi-mounted, and trailed model.
- Modularity of set-ups is adapted to work needs
- The machines can work on hard grounds, even in the presence of crop residues and without inversion of the soil layers
- The difference from self-aligning to oscillating supports (for dished discs) is kg. 17.5 each
- The machines have an hydraulic parallelogram system to adjust the working height of curved or anchor blades.
- There is an hydraulic lift between front attachment with curved blades and disc harrow (making the implements independent and compact).
- No. 2 front wheels for depth adjustment.