Useful for the distribution of grass and maize silage, chopped and loose hay. Forage wagons allow the transportation between the food storage area and the feeding aisles.
- SIDE UNLOADING SYSTEM WITH DOSING ROLLS with BILATERAL UNLOADING MAT
- The equipment can be positioned on the FRONT or the BACK of the wagon – according to customers’ requirements.
- In case of the FRONT UNLOADING, there is a hydraulic door opening at the rear which, thanks to the settling and discharge conveyor, driven by a hydraulic motor, allows operation in both directions and regular supply of product to the two unloading systems.
- HYDRAULIC MOVEMENTS – all hydraulic movements are powered directly from the tractor through flexible controls acting on the hydraulic distributor unit mounted on the machine.
Electro-hydraulic direct control system by means of an electric control panel are available upon request
- Hydraulically operated components – All components are hydraulically operated. The hydraulic system is totally independent and is driven by the tractor’s PTO.
- Upon request, the various models can be equipped with a weighing system.