SIDE or REAR
The ditch digger, a reliable and sturdy machine, is designed for various water control tasks, such as the creation, maintenance and cleaning of ditches on the sides of a road or field.
We offer two different models of ditch diggers:
It works laterally off the tractor track
It works from the rear and can have a fixed or mobile frame allowing to work in 3 positions: central or right and left side with a displacement of 60 cm from the axis of the machine.
- Painted iron frame
- Different rotor sizes, from the smallest measuring 30 cm to the largest measuring 120 cm
- Side model arm length 180 cm min up to 250 cm max.
- Adjustable depth by hydraulic lifting of the tractor
- Carter for soil discharge management
- Road transport facilitated by hydraulic movements